Way With Words Transcription: Client Review

William Finlay
University of Georgia
Department of Sociology
Sociologist
 
United States of America

Client of Way With Words Transcription since July 2009

Briefly describe your company. I work for the University of Georgia, in the Department of Sociology.
Why do you have audio files transcribed? My research consists of interviews which need to be transcribed into a hard copy.

How do you use these transcripts? I code the interviews, which then become data for research presentations and publications.
How do transcripts add value to your business? Without the transcripts, I wouldn't have access to the interviews and the data they represent.

Do other similar companies also get audio files transcribed? I know that other sociologists conduct interviews that are then transcribed, yes.
Why do you use Way With Words Transcription for your transcription needs? I wanted to use a company that had an office in Cape Town, or at least in South Africa, because many of the people I have been interviewing are in the Cape.  While Way With Words has transcribers all around the world, I know they also have many excellent transcribers familiar with South African accents and place names.

How satisfied have you been with Way With Words’ transcripts over the years? Very satisfied.

0 comments: